dinsdag 5 augustus 2008

Leaving one home to return to another


Listening to some music I sit in my room now. This afternoon I took a flight from Turku back to Helsinki and then Amsterdam.
There were some great views and some heavy turbulence as it was still stormy but all went well I ran to my connecting flight, my bag with blueberries arrived and my room hadn't burned down. In the airplane I read something about the former Nightwish singer Tarja Turunen and I got curious about her music and wow does she have a great voice! It just cuts through you. If you hate opera or classical schooled voices you
might not like it but everybody else should have a go at listening to her album :My Winterstorm. Next time she comes to the Netherlands I have to go and see her! I will share some pictures with you from the flight and wish you all goodnight!


Geen opmerkingen:

This Bird Rules!

Peonyflowers and Roses

The Summerpalace 1

The Summerpalace 2

Tian Tan video

Yang 24 form at the Dutch TaiCHi Federation open Championships

chen 24 form at the Dutch TaiChi Federation open Championships

Chen style TaiChi 24 form

visitors