dinsdag 20 januari 2009

Solitaire lock up

University deadlines, upcoming exams and ofcourse the upcoming Chinese New Year make this a super busy time. I have locked myself up in my room to read and to write on a paper that I have to hand in. I like to write but when it is for a mark, it suddenly becomes difficult. Yesterday was fun, I finally made it to the Kung Fu class on time and spend two hours learning the tree animal form and practising the Tiger- Leopard with a fellow student. It is starting to come together a bit more but I still need lots and lots of practise. Ofcourse the tiger is kinda ferocious so I have to remember not to smile too much. Then it was time for TaiChi, where we started on the 108 form. That was my first try and it will probabely take forever too remember. I was already happy to remember the 24 form! Finally, it was time to eat! It was too late to cook so then it is always tempting to make a stop at the eazie where you can create your own noodle soup. It is fast and way better then all that really unhealthy snackfood and it gives you a good change to practise your chopstick skills! It was raining and cold when I got home. Today is much better it is tempting to go outside but I really must study. So back to the books for now. I wish everybody a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

This Bird Rules!

Peonyflowers and Roses

The Summerpalace 1

The Summerpalace 2

Tian Tan video

Yang 24 form at the Dutch TaiCHi Federation open Championships

chen 24 form at the Dutch TaiChi Federation open Championships

Chen style TaiChi 24 form

visitors