woensdag 21 januari 2009

Neighbour from Hell

At a for me unussually early hour i am writing in bed. What a night and I don't mean that in the positive way.i like to think I am rather relaxed and calm and certainly don't have to many violent thoughts going through my head but last night it was ever so tempting to take my broadsword and do some damage to my neighbour and his property. My neighbour who lives upstairs is a very small Italian guy that hardly speaks any Dutch or English. He works in the Pizzaplace downstairs. The owners of the restaurant own the whole building and that is how he as the only guy found his way in an all girl student house. Perhaps the dream of some guys but I can assure you we feel anything but attrackted to him. He is an aspiring musician and a pothead. So apart from his electric guitare, drum kit he brought his karaoke machine, loudspeakers, lots of extremely loud friends, cannabis and sigarets to smoke out a whole town and enough wine to flood the Sahara.

Last night at midnight, they were still loudly yelling into the karaoke machine, if only the music would have been good but unfortunately, that was not the case. It felt as if I was in some kind of B-Movie out of the eighties. I don't like nagging so somehow reluctant I went up there, realising I looked far from threatening in my white silk pyamas with pink flowers and wearing pink wool socks (it is winter you know). The room was filled with lots of people and I could not even locate the neighbour. I asked nicely if they could turn down the volume a bit adding that people wanted to sleep. I heard somebody utter :that is the neighbour from downstairs and then how late is it anyway? Only just midnight another replayed so no worries……….yeeeh only just midnight I remember the last time I stormed up there and then it was 05:30am nice. Some girls promised they would keep the noise down.


 

To my great surprise I heard them break up there party and leave with plenty of stumbling and yelling. Yes it worked! Untill 03:30 am, shit, the doorbell kept ringing and the neighbour had some friends come round. It makes you wonder what people go round other people's houses at that time; I mean it is only Wednesday. But I guess I am getting old . tja. The music went on again and they started to yell at eachother. Have you noticed how some people seem uncapable to speak in an normal tone? Perhaps they had their hearing damaged I do not know but I could almost completely follow the conversation. Nice. So much for sleeping. after 30 minuts, I couldn't stand it anymore. Fed up with running upstairs I was going through my possible options: A. Running upstairs with my broadsword (it is the most impressive) and hacking his tv and radioset in two pieces, B. asking once more nicely to shut the ø*#!Θ up, C. finding the right powerswitch in the electricity cabinet….

After finding my flashlight I tried all the switches untill it went silent upstairs. Hi Hi it was quite funny. I ran up to my room again and tried not to laugh. They were probabely pretty stoned and drunk so linking the powercut and the switchboard together was too much. It was quiet at last! The loud talking resumed shortly after but it was at least without the bad music, that helped. Moments ago some loud tv noise went on again. So I ran upstairs but the place was deserted. The childrens programs had started…..i havent got a clue were they all went but after some hesitating about fiddling around with otherpeoples properties I switched the thing off. Peace at last. So goodnight and speak to you later

Geen opmerkingen:

This Bird Rules!

Peonyflowers and Roses

The Summerpalace 1

The Summerpalace 2

Tian Tan video

Yang 24 form at the Dutch TaiCHi Federation open Championships

chen 24 form at the Dutch TaiChi Federation open Championships

Chen style TaiChi 24 form

visitors